A special shout out to Prajwal of your thoughts for nominating me for this Sunshine blogger award. I’d like to thank you for the gesture of kindness. Without any further ado let’s get into it.
Here’s my attempt to the ten questions.
1. If you get a chance to go back in the past and change a thing, what would it be?
I never ever want to put myself through that agony. What’s in the past remains intact where it’s supposed to be. All my experiences good and bad have taught me something.
2. Would you be the one who approaches first in friendship or the one who is approached?
I don’t know if friendships are practically approached like that but I feel they should form naturally, nothing forced. I’m only hoping that I put in as much effort as my mates in friendships that’s all.
3. Is it possible to UNLOVE somebody?
Let’s just say one gets over it. You just learn to live without them; move on and live your best life. Phew! – that was hectic.
4. What is the craziest thing that you have done in your life till now?
I acted on vengeance and the person that was meant to suffer the consequence never eventually became aware of my deed because I immediately felt ashamed and managed to do some damage control. It was crazy and awful. 🤦🏽♀️
5. What is that most important lesson that life have taught you till now?
Life has taught me that ultimately it is just you and you’re responsible for your life.
6. What is the current goal of your life?
Right now I just want to secure my degree and that has to be within the timeframe I’ve set.
7. Have you ever had a Deja-Vu? Tell me about it.
Definitely. I’ve experienced it a couple of times but I just can’t bring one instance forward.
8. Who are your TOP FIVE ( I mean closet five people without which you cannot imagine your life) ?
Maternal Grandmother, mother, siblings and best friend.
9. Choose a movie title to describe yourself.
The armageddon…Hahahaha! Ohh-wee don’t mind me. But this is a tough one…I don’t know. “Loner”. Yes, I think because mostly I enjoy my own company.
10. What is the one thing about yourself that you greatly admire?
My tenacity to bounce back. I hate defeat so I’ll constantly poke for ways to get out of any situation no matter what.
Just when I was getting the hang of things I must wrap up. Don’t forget to check out your thoughts – Prajwal writes on philosophy and life.
The following are rules of the award nomination
1. Display the sunshine Blogger Award logo in a post on your blog
2. Thank the blogger who nominated you, put a link back to their blog.
3. Answer the 10 Questions.
4. Nominate 5-10 bloggers who you feel that deserve this award.
5. Let the nominees know that you’ve nominated them and provide them with questions to answer.
I nominate all the masses who are willing to partake. It would be interesting to read on your answers.
1. What is your birth name?
2. What is the one thing you’d love to be known for?
3. Do you believe in fairytales?
4. Mention the one thing you can’t get enough of.
5. When was the last time you cried?
6. What songs have you completely memorized?
7. What are you reading currently?
8. What is your current goal?
9. Is it possible to unlove somebody?
10. If you had to choose to live without one of your five senses, which one would you give up?
Looking forward to get to know y’all better.